Customer Success Manager
Trestle is a technology company based in Bellevue, Washington, that is building the next generation of data products for businesses. We provide quality identity data APIs to help businesses improve their lead management and call operations through accurate customer verification and enrichment. We are trusted by enterprise customers, like Twilio, ActiveProspect, Best Buy, and more, serving 300MM+ queries per month. We do that by providing the most comprehensive data coverage and solutions delivered to customers with low latency APIs and best-in-class customer service.
Trestle was founded by industry leaders responsible for growing Ekata’s data and identity verification business from a startup with less than ten people to an $850M acquisition by Mastercard in 2021. We are a profitable business that’s just one year old with 60+ enterprise customers and a massive potential for future growth. The business is backed by the top investors and entrepreneurs in the identity data space with 40+ years of experience serving customers.
Customer Success Managers at Trestle support the business by providing excellent service and technical support to our clients. Trestle is a customer-centric company. We are focused on understanding our customers’ and partners’ business problems, providing timely and valuable support and analysis, and acting as their advocate. This role will manage a variety of customers (enterprise and SMB) and partners, and collaborate with sales, product and the leadership team to ensure we provide the best possible ROI and customer experience.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the main customer contact and provide excellent customer service to all potential and current customers and partners of Trestle
- Engage with internal and external product/engineering stakeholders to suggest product improvements and ensure successful integrations
- Retain and grow a select list of accounts by developing an in-depth understanding of customers’ and partners’ business problems/goals and internal workflows/processes
- Identify areas of opportunity and/or concern based on usage patterns, response time, and regular communication with clients
- Utilize various analytics, reporting, and other internal software to maximize customer success
- Proactively identify opportunities in assigned customer portfolio for increased adoption of our products and expansion into other areas of the business
- Engage with our customers and partners via phone, email and in person to identify areas for growth and expansion
- Be an expert on the full suite of Trestle products; use this knowledge and a consultative approach to maximize customer success
- Become the expert on Trestle’s partnerships for internal and external stakeholders
- Troubleshoot potential bugs and issues and work with internal teams to properly escalate patterns that warrant more attention
- Negotiate contracts for incremental business opportunities and renew existing contracts that present the most favorable terms possible for both the client and for Trestle
- Up to 30% domestic travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, related field or equivalent experience
- Account management experience in technology environment with a product used by developers and engineering teams or sales engineering experience
- A track record of retaining and growing accounts under a recurring revenue model
- Demonstrated success working with a technical product and data analysis
- Previous experience working with channel partnerships is a huge plus
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong presentation skills and proven ability to effectively communicate product information to the C-suite
- Comfort in a fast-paced startup environment
- This role is on-site, so you must be able to commute to the office in Bellevue, Washington.
- Customer First
- Dive Deep
- Growth Mindset
- One Team
Come join us as we take on the ambitious goal of becoming the leader in accurate, low latency APIs to maximize efficiency in digital interactions.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email, please include “Customer Success Manager Application – [Your Name]”. We look forward to reviewing your application.