Explore the full range of capabilities and functionalities our products have to offer with detailed explanations.
- How Does Trestle Determine Email Validity?
- Are the Addresses and Phones We Return Ranked?
- Explain Real Contact API Grading
- Fine-Tuning Find Person API Results
- How Do I Determine Phone Validity?
- How Do You Read Trestle’s Phone Activity Score?
- How Does Our Real Contact API Name Matching Work?
- How is Trestle’s Phone Activity Score Calculated?
- What Does the Carrier Name Mean?
- What is the Difference Between CNAM and Trestle’s Smart CNAM API?
- What is the Difference Between Fixed VoIP and Non-fixed VoIP?
- What is the Difference Between Reverse Phone API, Caller Identification API, and Smart CNAM API?
- What are the Different Address Types Returned by Trestle?
- What is the Link Date Associated with Phones and Addresses?
- Why Do We Return a Maximum of 100 Entities in Find Person API?
- Why Does the Address Return as Invalid?
- Why and When to Use Trestle’s Name Hint