We understand there are scenarios where customers want to add multiple members to their Trestle account to access the API products or look up usage reports. We provide that functionality, and the step-by-step process is below.
This guide assumes the customer already has an account with Trestle and needs to add additional members to the same account. Once ready to add members:
- Ask each member to create a new account on the Developer Portal.
- Once completed, contact your Trestle representative or email us at email@example.com requesting the additional member be added to the account.
- A Trestle account admin will connect the new member to your company account.
- Once connected by an admin, the member needs to log out and log back into the Developer Portal. They will be asked to accept the new team linkage.
- Once confirmed, this additional member will be part of the team account.
By default, the first person that signed up is still the account owner. If any owner changes are needed, the customer will need to contact a Trestle representative or contact support.
Let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.