Trestle’s identity data APIs are built for enterprises with strict uptime and latency SLAs. Here are a few more details on the service-level agreement and also the enterprise support structure created to ensure businesses can rely on Trestle for their mission-critical applications.
- SLAs: Here’s a link to our Service-Level Agreement. We’re hosted on AWS, so these match what we get from them.
- API status page: Here’s a link to our status page to monitor API uptime.
- Escalation: We offer 24/7 support through our service tiers. You can read more on our Terms of Service.
- External monitoring via Pingdom and alerting via PagerDuty
- 24/7 on-call support, rotation between U.S. and offshore teams
- Our Disaster Recovery Plan can be provided upon request as well.
In addition, following strict SDLC standards for code development, testing, and deployment ensure a high quality bar for the continuous delivery cycle and iterations.