Trestle’s Real Contact Add-On within ActiveProspect validates whether a lead is real, confirms the person is who they say they are, and grades the contactability of the lead. This allows ActiveProspect’s customers to leverage Trestle’s Real Contact API capabilities to weed out junk leads and prioritize the most contactable leads right within the platform. This enables customers to not have to do any additional integration with contracting or billing, and it is all managed as part of the platform itself.
If you are just looking to weed out junk or bad leads, please select the following option in the Add-On installation workflow:
- “Low Grade – The lead has been determined to have a low quality that determines it might be unreachable. Learn more. (selected by default)”
The step criteria selected for this option is:
- If contact_grade = “E”, then skip the lead.
- Once this option is selected, leads with invalid and disconnected numbers or temporary numbers will be filtered out so that businesses can focus on the most contactable leads.
If you are looking to prioritize the best leads only, this can only be done within the rule flow. The following step criteria will have to be added:
- If contact_grade = “A”, then skip the lead.
- Once this option is selected, only the best, most contactable leads with a valid and connected number and with name matching will be available. This will ensure that sales teams can focus on the leads who are most likely to answer and can maximize conversions.
A detailed step-by-step guide for the installation of the add-on is covered here. If you need any further assistance to get this Add-On installed, please connect with email@example.com or with your ActiveProspect Account Manager.