Being an identity data company, every product decision at Trestle is done keeping security and privacy at the forefront. It is not an afterthought, but what we call “Security and Privacy by Design”.
Some of the security and privacy FAQs are addressed here:
A few additional statements to add about Trestle’s security:
- CIS-18 certification with an annual review done by a 3rd party security auditor.
- Regular Pen tests and vulnerability scans from a third party security auditor with no pending critical or high-importance issues beyond 30 days.
- Following SDLC processes for development and deployment of code.
- Documented policies for everything from Disaster Recovery, Classification to Information Security Policy.
- Necessary security training in the team to ensure we are following the security by design principles throughout our development and business operations.
Available as part of our service tiers, we can also provide our security packet with more details and our documented policies.