Product Manager Intern
Trestle is a technology company based in Bellevue, Washington, that is building the next generation of data products for businesses. We provide quality identity data APIs to help businesses improve their lead management and call operations through accurate customer verification and enrichment. We are trusted by enterprise customers, like Twilio, ActiveProspect, Best Buy, and more, serving 300MM+ queries per month. We do that by providing the most comprehensive data coverage and solutions delivered to customers with low latency APIs and best-in-class customer service.
Trestle was founded by industry leaders responsible for growing Ekata’s data and identity verification business from a startup with less than ten people to an $850M acquisition by Mastercard in 2021. We are a profitable business that’s just one year old with 60+ enterprise customers and a massive potential for future growth. The business is backed by the top investors and entrepreneurs in the identity data space with 40+ years of experience serving customers.
We are looking for a motivated Product Manager Intern with 3-5 years of experience in SaaS. You will be responsible for working on various product and features for our data solutions business serving enterprise customers.
In this role, you will:
- Work with engineering teams to build various features and data solutions that the customers are looking for
- Work with customers to understand their use cases, figure out which Trestle data solutions will be a good fit, and help them with the integration and adoption
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational load with engineering and business teams
- Work closely with engineering teams and UX to deliver products to market
- Internship length must be 6 months of duration at a minimum
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Results-driven focus with analytical capability
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
- High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- This role is on-site, so you must be able to commute to the office in Bellevue, Washington.
- Customer First
- Dive Deep
- Growth Mindset
- One Team
Why should you join our team?
- Career growth and impact: You will get exposure to all aspects of the business, learn from startup/industry veterans, and be able to make a meaningful impact throughout.
- Proven team: Our team has worked together successfully for years; we may be biased, but we think this is a great team to work with.
Come join us as we take on the ambitious goal of becoming the leader in accurate, low latency APIs to maximize efficiency in digital interactions.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, please include “Product Manager Intern Application – [Your Name]”. We look forward to reviewing your application.