Trestle is a technology company based in Bellevue, Washington, that is building the next generation of data products for businesses. We provide quality identity data APIs to help businesses improve their lead management and call operations through accurate customer verification and enrichment. We are trusted by enterprise customers, like Twilio, ActiveProspect, Best Buy, and more, serving 300MM+ queries per month. We do that by providing the most comprehensive data coverage and solutions delivered to customers with low latency APIs and best-in-class customer service.
Trestle was founded by industry leaders responsible for growing Ekata’s data and identity verification business from a startup with less than ten people to an $850M acquisition by Mastercard in 2021. We are a profitable business that’s just one year old with 60+ enterprise customers and a massive potential for future growth. The business is backed by the top investors and entrepreneurs in the identity data space with 40+ years of experience serving customers.
Trestle is hiring an account executive to engage with our inbound developer signups and grow our enterprise customer base. Develop long-term relationships with key contacts to educate on the value of Trestle products, conduct successful API testing, and facilitate the overall buying process. We are looking for an account executive who possesses strong technical instincts, is naturally able to solve technical problems, and promote our solutions. Our sales team and customer-focus is a key differentiator in the market. We are professional, curious, knowledgeable, and delight our customers with our responsiveness.
In this role, you will:
- Shadow our founders in sales calls to learn product and sales process
- Respond to developer sign ups within SLAs; maintain reputation as the most responsive data provider in the market
- Monitor usage for prospective customers and proactively engage accordingly
- Optimize the conversion rates between new developer trial sign ups to paid customers
- Develop target list; prospect into target accounts accounts in order to supplement pipeline
- Understand your customer’s businesses at a technical and operational level
- Demonstrate value through a solution sales approach to meet and exceed goals
- Execute sales cycle, including qualification, evaluation, negotiation, and contracting
- Achieve C-level executive sponsorship and influence decision making
- Up to 30% domestic travel
- 2+ years of successful outside sales experience in a technical field (e.g., SaaS, data, data science, ideally selling to multiple stakeholders)
- 4-year degree in sales or equivalent required
- Formal sales training (e.g. Miller Heiman, Sandler)
- Experience working on start-up environment
- Customer First
- Dive Deep
- Growth Mindset
- One Team
Come join us as we take on the ambitious goal of becoming the leader in accurate, low latency APIs to maximize efficiency in digital interactions.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, please include “Account Executive Application – [Your Name]”. We look forward to reviewing your application.